My dad turned 59 on the 10th. So thankful for a dad that was/is loving and so involved in our lives. Love you, dad!
This. So funny.
Jordan went to cycle with me last week-it rained allll week-it was a blast and I love getting a good cycle workout-sweat everywhere.
Baby Ellie is getting huge. She's turning into a real human, and it's hilarious. Love that girl.
Ft. Ben is gorgeous right now. Absolutely gorgeous. Love biking there.
Working on memorizing this. Memorizing scripture is a value that I want to be very important to me...but it's easy to put off. Making the commitment to memorize this by August.
Jordan is the best and packs my lunch pretty often. Last week I couldn't find my keys ANYWHERE, so I had to drive our car with this ridiculous broken key...at lunch, I open my lunchbox, and there are my keys at the bottom of the bag. Hilarious. Ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment