I've found myself being so so thankful for the last week-honestly, it's probably mostly hormonal-but nonetheless- I've been brought to tears with how thankful I am for the life I've been given and have done nothing to earn.
Sunsets- I drove back to Vincennes via I-69 on Thursday night. The sunset was beeeaaauuuttiiiffuuulll. I was so distracted, I crashed about 3 times trying to get a good picture-whoops. It doesn't hurt that the sun doesn't set until 10pm.
Jenna-So thankful for this lady. If having an overly emotionally-involved, way too honest relationship with your hair stylist is wrong, I don't want to be right. Love that girl. So proud of her.
Pain-I've been reminded recently of the pain we've felt over the past few years with changing relationships. It hurts...but then we heal, and we're so much stronger. God is gracious. So thankful for grace and the wisdom that comes with feeling pain.
Giveaway- I won an Instagram giveaway. Super fun. Yay for free things!
Corey and Brit-We moved our friends this weekend to their new home in the Holy Cross neighborhood. It was a long day, but so much fun. Jordan and I both agreed that we love working together even if we aren't right beside each other, it's one of our favorite things. So thankful for our good friends and all the memories that will be made in this house!
Danny and Emily- Danny and Emily came to visit this weekend. We were able to do a late dinner after Jordan got off of work at Bar Louie. Saturday, we spent most of the day moving, and they went to a birthday party for Jordan's grandparents. On Sunday, we watched church from home and cooked breakfast. In the afternoon, we cooked out with Nate, Andrea, and Justin. The food was delicious, and we played a few rounds of CanJam. We passed out from exhaustion that night, but the fun weekend was definitely worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment