Friday, April 21, 2017

Easter Weekend

     This was the second year in a row that we hosted Easter. I'm so glad that my parents agreed to come up. Jordan had his last big presentation the Monday following, so it was nice that they made the trip. Growing up, Easter was one of my favorite holidays. Both sets of grandparents always put a lot of effort into egg hunts and the dinners, and along with the warm weather-leaves a lot of fond memories. I didn't get to take a ton of pictures, but the day was a blast. Fitting us all into the apartment was a little tight, but the weather was beautiful so we spent the majority of the day outside hunting eggs, playing Kanjam, and corn hole. Later on, the Gettlefinger's stopped by and we played yard games until almost 10. So thankful that we have a healthy, fun, intact family-I know how rare that is, and I try to remember that more often these days. 

Once again, I was the lowest earner in the egg hunt. I earned myself $11.00, a cherry tomato, a hard caramel, and a random poker chip. 



Sorting out the earnings. 
 Small Group: We've recently added a few folks to our small group since a few people have moved on recently. It's been awesome to get to know new people, learn their stories, and get new perspectives in the group. On Monday, we had a cookout to get to know everyone better and the sunset was stunning from the Kime's bathroom. So thankful for our group and the beautiful spring weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment