Sunday, April 30, 2017

Transition Lenses

I hate transition lenses. I'm not downing anyone who has them or finds them helpful-I just find them so so awkward and uncomfortable to look at. Right now, I feel like a transition lens. We're in this awkward spot between school, jobs, saving for a house, people asking about kids. Oof. There was a sort of adrenaline that accompnied grad school, and now that it's over, there's this weird wandering around and waiting for the next stage. How 2.5 years went so fast, I'll never know. In the midst of this weirdness, we're getting ready for Colorado, Jordan is working his last weekend as a nurse, and we've been getting more involved with our Care Community family.

Dinner With Holly: I love my visits with Holly twice a month. Last Wednesday, we tried out Garden Table on Mass Ave. The food was insanely good, and the atmosphere was almost too hipster to handle. I felt like I was in an episode of Portlandia, but in a good way.

Pork Steam Bun...delicious. 
I rode my bike outside for the first time this week...and enjoyed it, and didn't have a panic attack...that's a big deal.

This bathroom. That hexagon tile. I felt like Sarah Sherman Samuel in this bathroom. If you don't know who that is, you're not nearly deep enough into the design creeper world. #imthere

Happy birthday, Will! On Saturday, Brittany and I (along with her visiting sister-in-law!) took two of our care community kiddos to Will's 5th birthday party at Conner Prairie. It was wild, rainy, fun, and even included watching a giant sheep get sheered! It was exhausting and so fun! Thankful for this family!



No comments:

Post a Comment