I can't seem to get into the swing of things this year, as in, every week feels like I'm tired and a struggle. I'm going to blame this on the weather and it being dark...even though the weather has been pretty mild. Whatever.
56
Jordan and I have been volunteering consistently with 56. I love watching him interact with the kids-he's hilarious. Serving beside him is one of my favorite things in the world.
Grease LIVE
I love musicals, that's all. I miss singing and being a music nerd. It was fun to dance around the house and be 16 again.
Jordan
This is what happens when I have to get myself ready in the morning. I love my husband....that's all.
Haley
On Wednesday, Haley brought us pizza and stayed and hung out. It's funny to watch your younger siblings grow up.
Saturday
My workout for Saturday was to go to cycle class...which was full before I even got out of bed...so after I had a small tantrum, I sucked it up and did my own workout. I surprised myself and worked pretty hard. I did a super short run afterwards, but had an amazing workout. It was the best way to start my Saturday that I could imagine.
We spent Saturday night at the Bushnell's for Terry's birthday. It was fun to order in food, make drinks, play games, and chill without the pressure of doing anything special or crazy.
Super Bowl 50
The Super Bowl this year was a combined celebration of Terry's 62nd birthday. It was great to have everyone at the same place to celebrate. Baby Ellie was the star of the party. ...And my personal favorite was the Peafection's cake and home-made ice cream for Terry's birthday. Seriously, the ice cream was AMMMMMMAZZING. The cake was also hilarious, combining Terry's new tractor with his love of all things bees. I have the best in-law's in the world.
The Bronco's beat the Panther's, and Peyton Manning got his second super bowl ring. I'm a sucker for all things "home town" and Indiana, so I was super happy that he won. Jordan made fun of me all night.
No comments:
Post a Comment