Monday
With a new year and new schedules, our small group decided to switch to Monday nights. Being that it was the last Monday of the month, we did dinner out. Devour downtown started this Monday so we tried out a new-ish place in Fountain Square-Repeal. Jordan and I split a meal. The food was good, the service was eh, but the building was amazing. I give it 6/10. I love events like Devour, so that we can try out new places for less money.
Tuesday
We have bugs. At work. All the time.
It's sad, heartbreaking, and I hate it. A lot of our patients have rough living situations-a majority of them are older and live in apartments. It didn't bother me at first, but when the patient's KEEP coming in over and over....it starts to freak you out. I'm praying that I can stay humble and love people despite their living situation.
Wednesday
On Wednesday I went crazy. I thought it was a good idea to go to cycle class at 5:30 am. 5:30 class meant getting up at 4:20. Yikes. The class was RIDICULOUS. The instructor had the most energy I have ever witnessed at 5am. In a strange turn of events, I actually ended up knowing the instructor from boot camp last summer...and somehow ended up on her instagram. So. Weird.
I somehow thought that scheduling a session with Stephanie at 10am was a good idea. It was not. Shoulders and back = dead.
I spent the rest of the day recovering and making dinner. Holly came to visit and spend the night. I love being able to catch up and have time to talk about life. Love that woman.
Thursday
The above speaks for itself. So...to combat all the fluffy feelings, I'm trying to figure out a rough schedule for tri's this summer. This is just a rough draft, but it feels good to have some dates on the calendar. Also a little stressful...but I'm hormonal, so whatever.
Friday
The sinus bug has officially taken me. Jordan has had it for 2 weeks, and I thought I had avoided it. But...with a crazy weekend, not a lot of sleep, and hard training...it took me. So dumb. Work was craziness and my swim was terrible. The kind of terrible that made me question why humans even exercise-even dumber.
No comments:
Post a Comment