Tuesday, November 8, 2016

26 Years

So I turned 26. This was the first birthday that I felt "old." Turning 25 felt fun, this felt really close to 30. Regardless, I felt so much love. Jordan, my family, friends, and co-workers made me feel so special. I've always felt like God gave us birthday celebrations so that we would feel enough love at least once a year to fill us up til the next. I felt all the love.

I celebrated with my family the weekend before when Mikayla had a golf tournament in Indy. We spent the first part of the day at the tournament(18 holes of girls high school golf...it was a long day) and then came back to Haley's for lunch and cake. Wendy, April, and Andy came over as well. It was a fun day, and it was so nice to have everyone in one place. 

My mom's hilarious and awkward card. 

Holly brought me the sweetest gift. How cute is that wrapping?! Gah.

My co-workers brought me so many treatsies. Oh. My. Goodness. Shout out to Jaclyn who made the most delicious fruity pebble macaroons! 
Jordan took me to dinner at Taxman Brewery. As usual, the restaurant was fun, the food good, and the beer delicious.


The tenderloin...I went big. 

Birthday sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment