Drew And Bryn's Wedding: They got married!!! Drew and Bryn's wedding was a complete success. The day was so fun and everything went smoothly. Jordan did a great job on his best man speech, and we danced the night away. This was one of the first friend's weddings that I have been too where I finally felt like we were growing up. To watch Tyler officiate the ceremony, and to have so many of our friends stand by Drew's side felt like the end of our high school era-we're moving on and growing up, which isn't a bad thing.
Grandmas's Violet: Grandma has been gone over 3 years now. After her death, mom gave me one her African Violet's to raise. It's grown and is still beautiful, and it makes me feel like she's still here in a small way.
Cirque de Symphony: For my birthday, Jordan got us tickets to see the Indianapolis Symphony. The show included a group of cirque performers that would perform dances or stunts while the orchestra played popular Broadway hits. It was an amazing show. We did dinner before at Pioneer(5/10 stars.) It was such a fun night, and I'm so thankful for an amazing husband who knows that I would rather have experiences than things.
Brown County Trip: Continuing the birthday celebration, the ladies from my small group planned a trip to Brown County State Park and Nashville, IN. We spent most of the day hiking. The leaves hadn't changed quite yet, but the weather was beautiful and perfect for hiking. After the park, we walked around the seriously crowded Nashville and had lunch at Big Woods Brewery. I'm so thankful for these ladies. I'm pretty sure we didn't stop talking from 9am to 6pm, good times.
Pumpkin Carving: Every Halloween, we carve pumpkins. Jordan is the best, and cleaned out the pumpkins before I got home from work so that I could do the fun part. It was a blast, and I loved having these lit for 2 weeks. Love. Fall.
Low Carb: This is the perfect description of how LCHF is going. Perfect.
| Dani...keeping me on track. #RIPbakeslays |
Irvington Halloween Festival: We spent the Saturday before Halloween at the "Historical Irvington Halloween Festival." It was unreal. I couldn't believe how huge this festival was. It was great people watching, fair food eating, and always good to spend a stress-free afternoon with Jordan.
Princesses: For Halloween at work this year, the office did a Disney theme. Mer and I chose to be princesses, Snow White and Elsa. It's always fun to bring a smile to our patient's faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment