Friday, August 25, 2017

Summer's End

It's been such a fast summer. I feel like I blinked, and it's over.

Mom's Trip To China: One of the highlights of the summer was mom's trip to Funing County for 6 weeks. She taught English in a Chinese high school to teachers that teach English(does that make sense?). She has so many great stories, but it definitely wasn't the easiest 6 weeks of her life. She had crazy food, hot hot weather, and lots of interesting interactions.

Mikayla Is A Senior: What? How? When? I cry.

Float Trip: On a whim, we did a river float trip with Corey and Brittany over the weekend. Just north of Noblesville, they will bus you and drop you off to enjoy a 4 hour float down the White River. We were new to the experience...to say the least. We lacked the beverages, beverage openers, and basic knowledge of river floating for sure. 
My beer opening injury.
We tried. It was rough.
 The Garden: One of my favorite things this summer has been watching the Bushnell's garden and farm grow. It's so fun, and I can't wait for our kids to experience it one day.






No comments:

Post a Comment