I'm getting old. And all of the old people were right, the years
do go faster and faster. I would do a lot of things to pause time right now. I know that we're getting ready to leave the stage that we've been in the last five years. I know that life is about to get crazy. Our friends are ready to have kids. By this time next year, we will probably have a house.
Year 26 was very good to me. Every year I'm reminded of how absolutely blessed I am. So many #blessed moments this weekend.
Friday The 13th: Work was absolutely CRAY-ZEEEE. Like, didn't get lunch until 2pm, crazy, BUT everyone made it feel like the best day. Shelby brought me a giant Costco cake and balloon, Mer and Lori brought me sweet gifts, and the patients did everything they could to make it special. One sang me "Happy Birthday," and the others brought me treats. Seriously, they're the sweetest.
 |
| #costcocake |
All day, Jordan and the rest of my co-workers had me convinced that I was going to dinner at Vida after work. Just kidding! Jordan, being the sweet and amazing husband that he is, planned a completely surprise party for me. He put in so much effort into getting friends together at the Kimes. Brittany was an amazing host, and everyone was so sweet to show me so much love.
Again, #blessed.
Weekend In Vincennes: We went back to Vincennes Saturday for Gabe and Seth's wedding. It was so surreal to see two kids from youth group get married. As Gabe was walking down the aisle, Jordan said, "Wow, they're just so young. They're children." "Babe, we were the same age when we got married." "Are you serious?! WE were CHILDREN!" Yep, we were. The wedding was a lot of emotions. Holly faced some of her biggest fears on Saturday, and I'm still in awe of her courage and strength.
We were able to go to church and lunch with my parents and Mikayla and Caden afterwards...at La Fiesta of course! My family showered me with so many sweet presents. I'm so lucky to have an amazing family that loves me the way that they do. #blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment