Sunday, October 15, 2017

October Baybeeeeeeeeee!!!


October is my favorite month. From the time I can remember, I have loved it. Maybe it's my birthday, maybe it's the weather...but it always has my favorite memories. We're already halfway through, and already, I have so many good memories.

I got in one last swim at Maxinhall on the 2nd-officially the latest I've ever swam. 72 degrees is nippy, folks.

So thankful that I get to drive into the sunrise on the way to work. 

Date night with the Alexander's. These guys are the best. Dinner at the Eagle, and fun at Tappers. 

Cars all morning with this sweet babe. 

He's going to be the best dad. The best. 

The best part of my long run. Stopping to take a picture. It was a rough one. Real rough. 
Colts vs. 49ers: Per the usual, the Kime's provide us some seriously incredible opportunities. Corey and Britt invited us to the game last Sunday. Unbeknownst to us, Peyton was retiring his jersey, VP Mike Pence was coming to the game(and was only 2 suites down), and basically, it was the most Hoosier sentimental game possible. The whole experience was crazy, fun, hilarious, and will be a day that we will never forget. 




No comments:

Post a Comment