Tuesday, December 5, 2017

December Begins

After a month of feeling gross, tired, fat, sick, and mildly depressed...I'm ready to enjoy December, throughly embrace moments, and have a better attitude.

Saturday Downtown: On Saturday, we met Noel and Katie to watch the "St. Elmo's Shrimp Eating Contest" before the Big 10 Championship game. It was disgusting, but also hilarious and amazing. Joey Chesnut ate 11 lbs of Shrimp Cocktail in 8 minutes. After walking around downtown for a bit, we grabbed dinner at Punchbowl Social. On my way to the bathroom, I heard someone yell "Heidi Burch!" Freaking Michael Udom. I literally had not seen him since our wedding. It was so great to see him and catch up, and meet his fiance Ali! So many amazing memories their family.



 Saturday night, I got to go to Shelby's girl's party. It was so fun, and I got to catch up with Jaclyn, Katie, and Katie. I miss working with those girls.

Sunday was amazing. It was 60 freaking degrees. We had brunch with our small group, relaxed at home, and went hiking at SouthWestWay Park.




This should be a life warning. 

Such a beautiful night!

I was so happy to be outside, moving pain-free, and in warm weather!!!


The most amazing macaroon from Cake Bake Shoppe! Yay for gift exchange amazeingness! 

How amazing is this sunrise?!

Tree is up and gifts are almost done!

This. Rocked. Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment