We thought about doing something on New Year's Eve....nahhhh. After Christmas, I came down with a legitimate case of Flu A...fevers for 48 hours....the whole 9 freaking yards. It was awful, and I still have zero endurance. Therefore, staying out until midnight sounded like absolute torture. So we did a pre-new year's celebration with Drew, Bryn, Brock and Jordan. We started with dinner at Burger Study-DELICIOUS! The burger...the tots...the freaking salted caramel milkshake-SO GOOD! After dinner, we got drinks and played games at Punch Bowl Social. Good food, good drinks, and bed by 11:30 is my idea of a good time.
Actual New Year's Eve
 |
| How beautiful is Mikayla? I can't believe she is a senior. How? When? |
We spent the day watching football at the Bushnell's, eating lots of food, and cuddling nieces. Now I'm writing my blog, drinking hot tea, not wearing pants, and I'll probably be in bed by 10-Happy 2018, folks!
 |
| Ellie loving her cake. |
 |
| Those PJ's...so cute. |
No comments:
Post a Comment