Blogging is good for my soul. Writing moments down, and re-living them gives me a sense of peace.
However, November was blah. The time changed(aka, it started getting dark at 4pm) which put me in a terrible mood. We had 14 days of no sunshine-also a bad mood stimulant. I recovered from a sickness and got sick again. My right foot started to seriously hurt after the half-marathon. With a bad foot, I couldn't really exercise...more bad mood. You're getting the idea. Basically I was in a bad mood, a lot. I was ungrateful a lot. I'm embarrassed by it because there were a lot of good things in November. A lot of awesome moments. Overall, I feel like I wasted a lot of time being mildly depressed and angry about things out of my control. The thought of sitting down and writing about how I was in a bad mood only brought on more anxiety. So. As John Mayer would say, I'm moving on and getting over. I'll highlight the good times and decide to have a better attitude in December.
| Completed the Indianapolis Monumental Half Marathon, 2017 goal ✓ |
![]() |
| Dani completed her second sub 3' marathon-amazing. |
![]() |
| My favorite person in the world, and my biggest cheerleader. |
| We've started house shopping...it's fun...kind of... |
| My biggest fan-girl moment ever. YOUNG HOUSE LOVE RESPONDED TO MY INSTASTORY OMG I MESSAGED WITH SHERRY FREAKIN' PETERSICK. *^&$()#%($)#*%#)(%$)#(%#)!!!! |
| We got a new niece! Cameron Marie Bushnell came on November 4th! So precious and amazing! |
![]() |
| We saw Ben Folds! Gahhhh! I will never not love him. |
| Landed. This song will always make me melt. |
![]() |
| Sweet baby cuddles with 1 week-old Cami! |
| Katie's ponytail...I can't! |
| On my way back to Vincennes...I got to watch this air balloon over Bloomington. It was like a weird kind of therapy... |
| I got to see Brent Stuckey in the drive-through...one of my most amazing November highlights. |
| Twinning with Mikayla. |
| Thanksgiving 2017 with Haley. |
| Sweet Baby Teagan. |
| I. Love. The. East. Side. |
| Katie is in the cutest stage ever... |
| Grabbing our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving. It was crazy warm...which was the best. |
| Creeper. |




No comments:
Post a Comment