Monday, September 5, 2016

#bryn&drewsayido

Bryn was super sweet, and invited me to come along for her bachelorette party in Nashville this past weekend. I'm so glad that Drew is marrying her...I can't say that enough. Also, I love Nashville (my #1 choice if someone asked me where I would want to move outside on Indiana.) The weekend was super fun. Kaci, Bethany, and Bryn showed me the ropes on how to actually act 25, haha. Let's just say, I'm not cut out for it-but it was definitely fun to do it for a weekend. 

We spent Friday night at Arrington Winery. Arrington is about 25 minutes outside of Nashville, and it's GORGEOUS! The wine wasn't bad either! After a few hours at the winery, we did dinner at Edly's-delicious delicious barbecue! 






Saturday morning, we slept in and went to 5 Daughter's bakery for "cronuts." 
Oh ma goooooonnneeessssssssss. These things were unbelievable. I had Cinnamon Carmel Popcorn. After the bakery, we romped around Centennial Park and went to Pinewood Social for brunch. 









This sandwich: pork belly, egg over easy, american cheese, arugula, and siracha mayo. It was un-real. 

Tranquil & Serene: One of the best cocktails I've ever had. 

After naps, yes...naps. We had dinner at Cabana, came home and opened gifts, and went out on Broadway. After an interesting Lyft ride with "Lisa" we went to a few of the bars on Broadway. It was so busy, and I can't imagine how people do this all the time. 12-2 was rough, but I rallied around 3AM....that's right, I stayed out til well past 3 AM, which was 4 Indiana time. It was hilarious, tiring, and somewhat embarrasing, but I'm so glad that I went! Bethany was an amazing host, and it was fun to spend time with Kaci, who I had never really spent time with. Thanks for a fun weekend, ladies!


Fancy Mules: Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment