Go Girl: The tri that started it all! It was so fun this year! Spur of the moment, Katie signed up to participate. She did amazing! While I'm no Dani Fischer, it was fun to help someone prepare for the race and calm their nerves that morning-wow how things have changed in a year!
 |
| Before the race-Katie always makes me laugh, and reminds me not to take life too seriously. |
 |
| Brittany did so great! This woman is a beast! We were only missing Diane. |
 |
| Always always always my biggest support! Best. Team. Dad. Ever. |
 |
| Struggling off the bike, big time. |
 |
| I hit a big PR at the race. Last year, I finished in 1:34:20 and cut it down to 1:23: 53 this year. I swam a 12:49, my best swim ever. Biked 35:07, my quickest bike. And ran, 31:28-a 2 minute faster pace than last year! Training with Dani was the best decision I could have made for this training. Here's to many more years of GoGirl! |
Need To Breathe: For our 3rd anniversary, we chose to buy tickets to the Need to Breathe show, instead of gifts. The show was amazing, but man it was HOOOOOTTTTTT..like take your clothes off and jump in a pool hot. Jordan was a trooper and let me enjoy the entire show! So thankful for him, and how we've grown in our marriage since 2013.
Lights Show: After the concert, we met up with Corey and Brittany on the canal. IPL sponsored a ton of live art installations downtown and along the canal. It was sooooo packed. Bodies everywhere. Once you got over the crowds, the works of art were really neat! So thankful to live in a city that values art and culture, and also reminded me that I need to be more cognizant of events like this in Indy that go on all the time.
You're welcome.
ReplyDelete