Monday, September 5, 2016

House Crashing: East Nashville

This house-oh my goodness. I'm a self-professed DIY and design nerd, and this house was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. Like, I dropped my bags and ran around like a child an arcade...petting things, cooing like a baby, and saying "What?! I love this! Can I live here?! Ohhhh look at that!!!!" It was embarrassing. 

Bethany's cousin and her husband bought this house (which was once a bed and breakfast) a few years ago and re-did EVERYTHING. The old details are there, but everything has been updated and re-done. 

These photos don't do it any justice. I'm no Young House Love photographer...but I couldn't help but run around and take photos like I was. 

Kitchen: The soapstone counters...I was found every morning petting them, and pretending like it was my kitchen. I'm not kidding...I wish I was. 

The dining room table was made by a family friend, and the chandelier is the original that they restored. 

This living room was everything...there literally was nothing I would change in my own house. 

The adorable entryway.

This open shelving...I would marry it. 

That giant chalkboard was so fun!

The office: complete with a handmade lighting fixture-be still my heart. 

The run an Airbnb in their back yard-that blue door...that brick patio...I want it all. 

The bathroom floors.....gaaahahhhhhh. Mixing the tile and wood, I petted that too. 


Their bedroom...I stopped my creepiness at taking a picture of their bed, but spoiler alert: they had an awesome headboard that was a repurposed door. 


Every light in the house was amazing. 

The details were so cute, and made the house. 

The mix of tiles in the upstairs bath was great. 




Entertainment center turned Jack and Jill sinks...yessss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment