Work
January is rough on our oncology clinic. Every single patient's treatment has to be re-certified by the insurance companies as soon as January 1st rolls around. This causes a lot of extra waiting for the patients, and a lot of pressure on our pharmacy staff to get things done in a timely manner. BUT-I'm so grateful that I work with a crew that works really hard to make this as easy as possible. Chrissy, Jaclyn, and Dani-you guys are the best.
Swim, Bike, Run
Thankfully, I feel like my body has finally recovered from being sick over the holidays. A healthy body is so precious-I needed to be reminded of that. Unfortunately/fortunately the "new year's resolution" people have invaded every square inch of every YMCA in Indianapolis. I hope all of these folks stick with a healthy lifestyle...but I also can't wait until February when things go back to normal.
| No. Parking. Anywhere. |
This part of the week required no effort-cuddling beautiful Ellie. I was able to take P & A dinner on Wednesday and spend some time with them. It's so amazing to see them become a little family. They are great parents and are handling parenthood so well.
Framily
| Precious Baby Ellie |
First, friends. We started small group again and are figuring out what to do in the new year. Until then, we helped Noel move into a new place. So thankful for this group.
And, family. Over the weekend, Danny and Emily came up to meet baby E and spend time with the fam. It was fun to spend time with them-hang around the mall and hang out at Pat and Abby's. After meeting baby, Terry and Carole treated us to dinner at Noah Grant's in downtown Zionsville. Jordan and I would never go to dinner there on our own, so it was fun to get treated by them. Plus, after the time it took to nail down the plans... the dinner tasted 100x's sweeter. Love that family. I always laugh the entire way through dinner.
| So fancy... |
I'm working on establishing a morning habit of quiet time, meditation and reading...and struggling. Vanessa suggested that I color...not in my wheelhouse...at all. But I thought I could give it a try...so we'll see.. I bought a book and I'm going to try it. And I basically bought a coloring book for a 12 year-old...seemed pretty appropriate.
Church
| It's literally called "Coloring Crush"...I'm 12. |
No comments:
Post a Comment