This week is going to be crazy and busy. I'm so grateful that I had Monday off to get everything organized, work out
a lot, and get myself mentally prepared for the week ahead.
Cycle
I love that cycle class is becoming a habit. It is so strange to think about how much I enjoy it. Sweating it out on the bike is becoming one of my favorites-hopefully the love will transfer to my actual bike when the weather warms up.
Motivation
Today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I love this quote, and it was definitely the theme of 2015 for me.
Wish List
I am in love with the treadmills at the CityWay Y. These babies are the most amazing things I have ever ran on-AKA they provide amazing distraction. The fact that I can choose between music videos, tv series, or running routes has me in love. Anyone want to buy me one???
No comments:
Post a Comment