Cycle
On Monday, Jordan came with me to cycle at the new CityWay YMCA. It was so fun to workout with him-even if he hated it! It makes me feel so loved when we're able to spend time together-even if we're covered head to toe in sweat.
This week, Katie and Mike came all the way down to CityWay and did the class with us. It was fun to laugh and sweat with them. Thankful for friends who want to be fit. Side note: Katie is a BOSS. She worked all day, picked up her boys, drove 30 minutes to the Y, and kicked butt in class. #goals
Blue Visited
On Tuesday, the Colt's mascot, Blue, came to visit one of our patients. It was fun and brought a lot of smiles to our patients.
Jordan and I barely make it to 10 pm most nights, so Thursday night was a stretch for us. We spent the night at Andrew's apartment hanging out with friends from our small group. We are so grateful to have this amazing group. We at good food, drank yummy drinks, and played a lot of Cards Against Humanity. Jordan and I headed back home almost immediately after 12. We're 85, and totally ok with that.
Dani's New Place
I am so lucky to love the people I work with. Like really love them. On Friday night, Dani invited us over for tacos, games, and to love on her new house. It was so fun to spend time with Katie and Shelby without pumps beeping every 5 seconds. It was hilarious to watch Ezra and Jack crawl around in a house that isn't "baby proofed"-and it solidified the fact that I'm totally not ready to be a mom, Aunt Heidi is good enough for me at the moment. Thankful that Dani let us romp all over her beautiful place and gave all of us a way to bond outside of work.
| The only photo I managed to get the entire night...whoops. Good one, Heidi. |
I am so lucky to love the people I work with. Like really love them. On Friday night, Dani invited us over for tacos, games, and to love on her new house. It was so fun to spend time with Katie and Shelby without pumps beeping every 5 seconds. It was hilarious to watch Ezra and Jack crawl around in a house that isn't "baby proofed"-and it solidified the fact that I'm totally not ready to be a mom, Aunt Heidi is good enough for me at the moment. Thankful that Dani let us romp all over her beautiful place and gave all of us a way to bond outside of work.
| The cutest-these boys crack me up. |
I loooove goal setting. I'm concentrating on taking my time this year to make intentional and value-based goals. In the meantime, I was glad to have some free days to deep clean and purge our closets.
I can't wait to start the year and see what 2016 will hold for us!
| That was only half of it... |
I can't wait to start the year and see what 2016 will hold for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment