Saturday, April 30, 2016

It's Getting Warmer

TPCC: Thankful for a good church and good accountability. Jordan and I were both convicted to be more intentional about prayer and revering its' importance
Big Changes: Community East, the hospital where I work, is under construction. The hospital is getting completely remodeled and changed. It's been a huge topic of conversation with our patients and I have to admit, it's pretty therapeutic to watch the process of tearing down. 

Brittany: Thankful for a friend who is willing to talk about triathlon as much as I do(this is a precious commodity, trust me). Thankful that I can meet up with her, workout, and share life with her. She is literally Super Woman!

Track workout with Brit at the IUPUI campus. I was a little excited about the sunshine. 
 Ft. Ben: I decided that I wanted to go to a new place to ride my bike-Ft. Ben. Long story made short-I. Got. Lost. Lost for a solid hour in a 5 mile radius. It was infuriating. When I finally got to the park, Jordan was tired and hungry...and my bike was locked to the car, and I DIDN'T HAVE THE KEY. The whole situation was awful-BUT we made the best of it. We took a walk, I did a short run, and we came home and ate Chinese food. Our Friday's are wild.

Small Group: Jordan and I couldn't be more thankful for these people. On Saturday, I tagged along with Corey and Brit to go to Will's 4th birthday party. Jordan had to work-boo. The party was awesome, and I'm so glad that Katie found her way to us-via Noel.

Saturday night, we all met at Dave and Buster's to celebrate the engagement of Andrew and Jill. This gathering was a total surprise to Jill, and it was so fun to see her surprised. Yay Jill and Andrew!!!

A serious game of adult wiffle ball...

Big kids at Dave and Buster's

Our tickets bought Jill and Andrew some pretty awesome engagement gifts...

No comments:

Post a Comment