Saturday, April 30, 2016

Meat Coma

Baby Ellie-This little one is growing so fast. It makes my heart happy to see Pat and Abby grow into their role as parents...and the fact that she is soooo freaking adorable doesn't hurt anything either!


Family Dinner Night aka Meat Coma-Jordan's parent's treat us to dinner's that we can't afford...a lot. And it's awesome. Jordan and I had never been to Fogo De Chao before...and I'm pretty sure we had the usual experience. We ate way too much...drank way too much..and were in full food coma's by the time we left. We felt so gross that we didn't even go out afterwards with the rest of the family, we just wanted to sleep. We're lame, and I love it.
My Patient's and Their Families-There is something about getting to know patients when they come in for weekly treatments. One patient's son and I bonded over the fact that we gave up diet soda for lent, and that we turned to this as our substitute. From that day forward, he brought me a tea every time he came. Totally un necessary and totally amazing. 

Memes Make Me Happy-That's all really. It's funny how a really stupid picture can make you feel not so alone. 

Honduras Trip- Can't wait. Getting so excited-but also getting really nervous. Wait...we're in charge of this trip? Nobody else is running this? Nope. It's on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment